[energiadecreixent] #SpanishRevolution > #Globalrevolution: 691 places around world currently in state of REVOLUTION

Fun Peace fuspey a yahoo.co.uk
diu maig 22 11:14:15 CEST 2011

ye probably have heard the great news, in only a few days we are up to 640
(thats right six hundred and fourty) + events global in support of the
#SpanishRevolution and leading it to global revolution. here in barcelona you
can follow the goings on from the free square of placa catalunya at
http://acampadabcn.wordpress.com/

#SpanishRevolution > #Globalrevolution: 691 places around world currently in
state of REVOLUTION

anyway, things are chaotic, crazy, beautiful, unorganised, we encourage you to
give your energy, support whatever, Do it. cork are leading the charge in
ireland... we hope  the rest will follow, from here, we hope ye move from demo
to OCCUPATION - take the squares, parks, roads and set up live democratic spaces
to demonstrate alt and create deeper the change we wish, and NEED...

solidaridad from  barcelona

The cork lads are on fire...
Their blog and fine poster and event post are up for their event today, number 2

BLOG - http://globalrevolutioncork.blogspot.com/
FB event today - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=211967275501008
On indymedia - http://www.indymedia.ie/article/99848

their email - cork spanishrevolution <spanishrevolutioncork a gmail.com>;

Global Revolution Cork - blog now up... True Democracy Now SYSTEM ERROR, REBOOT
NEEDS

from indymedia ireland yesterday:

Something Big is Happening in Spain!
It Started on May 15th and Is Being Called The Spanish Revolution 2011
In Madrid, Barcelona, Seville and 30 other Spanish Cities, the  People have been
occupying the squares just like they did in Tahir  Square in Cairo and demanding
that they have a real democracy. The  call-out is that this should spread Europe
wide.

For details see our main feature today Tahrir comes to Spain
Solidarity Events are taking place today (Sat) in Dublin, Cork and Galway:
Protest: for a true democracy now! (Dublin) | TRUE DEMOCRACY NOW!
#SpanishRevolution in Ireland (Cork) | True Democracy Now - Solidarity with the
#SpanishRevolution (Galway)

Tahrir comes to Spain