[Qui-deu-a-qui] Nota de premsa internacional

Iolanda Fresnillo iolanda.fresnillo en odg.cat
Vie Sep 28 10:45:49 CEST 2007

Hola

os envio la primera nota de prensa enviada a nivell internacional a
agencias de información y medios locales en Asia, por Jubileo Sur.

Nos piden si podemos traducirlo (rápidamente) al español. Algún voluntario/a?

Iolanda

---------------------------- Mensaje original ----------------------------
Asunto: [Debtweek-steeringcommittee] Media Advisory for the Debt Week
De:     lnacpilajubileesouth.org
Fecha:  Jue, 27 de Septiembre de 2007, 1:37 pm
Para:   debtweek-steeringcommitteealists.democracyinaction.org

JS ICC; JS APMDD RC
IFT illegitimate debt; Debt Week Steering Com

Dear Friends,
I am sending to you all the media advisory the JS secretariat prepared for
circulation to media contacts (international and national) in our part of
the world. This will be the first of a series of media advisories and press
releases. This media advisory is primarily meant to inform the media about
the week and generate interest. We also intend to circulate it to debt week
participating organizations - they may find it useful as is, or may give
them information/ideas for their own media advisories.

Please send any comments and suggestions before until 12 noon tomorrow
Manila time to our colleague Gerry of the JS APMDD regional secretariat  -
gerryajsouth.org

Thanks,

Lidy

--
Observatori del Deute en la Globalització
www.odg.cat

Atenció! Els correus electrònics de l'ODG ara tenen el domini odg.cat
(enlloc de debtwatch.org)