[Educaciolliure] Escuela Sudbury en Alemania...creada por la cantante Nina (de la lista LU)

Xavier Alà (listas) xavilistas en clonlara-esp.org
Mar Abr 10 22:40:24 CEST 2007

OTJocmJiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzM4Njc1MjMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDgxOTcyBG1zZ0lk
AzM3MzIEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTE3NjEzMjM5OQ--> Sudbury model
school to open in Germany this Fall

Posted by: "GoldenGirlAldi"
<mailto:aldona99 en yahoo.com?Subject=%20Re%3ASudbury%20model%20school%20to%20o
pen%20in%20Germany%20this%20Fall> aldona99 en yahoo.com
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/aldona99> aldona99

Sun Apr 8, 2007 11:58 am (PST)

Well I found this interesting news.....

Nena, a famous german singer, she sang the song "99 red balloons", who has
lived in the states for over a decade or so, and has 4 children, all of
which were born in the USA, I believe, has come back to Germany with her
family to open a school in Hamburg. It's a school after the Sudbury model,
and she even has gotten the permission from the german state to operate,
starting this fall.

I think this is a first, or is there also a Sudbury school in Berlin as
well? I know Berlin has been mentioned on the german homeschool list, but
I'm not sure the school already exists there.

I have found a link to Nena's school "Antrag", but it's only in german...

 <http://www.neue-schule-hamburg.de/download/Expertise_NSH.pdf>
http://www.neue-schule-hamburg.de/download/Expertise_NSH.pdf

Aldona