[Deuda-QdQ] Call for EU tour on the Honduras question!

JEROME DUVAL djino68 en gmail.com
Mie Oct 7 22:46:11 CEST 2009

Llamado por una gira sobre Honduras en U.E.
2 personas de la resistencia llagaran en Ljubljana (Slovenia) Octubre 13-15
y Berlin (4 dias) y Milano (1 semana)
Si un pais puede invitar por favor contactar Marta GregorÄiÄ (Slovenia)
 mobile 0038641312639
gregorcic_marta en yahoo.com
Por favor enviar a lista prep-lima.lists.riseup.net

Jérôme Duval,
Patas Arriba, Valencia
www.cadtm.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: marta gregorcic <gregorcic_marta en yahoo.com>
Date: 2009/10/7
Subject: Re: articulo Re: Call for EU tour on the Honduras question!
To: eric.toussaint4 en gmail.com
Cc: peter veltmans <Peter.veltmans en skynet.be>, DUPRET Paul-Emile
<paul-emile.dupret en europarl.europa.eu>, JEROME DUVAL <djino68 en gmail.com>,
beaw en no-logo.org, cecile en cadtm.org, juan <juan.tortosa en sunrise.ch>, josep
cruelles <cruelles en telefonica.net>, josep maria antentas <
josepmaria.antentas en uab.es>

Please see attachment - invitation to Ljubljana for the presentation of
situation in Honduras
we will host 2 honduras activist in ljubljana between October 13-15, then
they will go to Berlin for 4 days and later to Milano fo 1 week. If you
would like to invite them to your country or if you would like to
participate at the happenings in Ljubjana, Berlin or Milano, write to me...
Marta GregorÄiÄ