[Redcercana] Videos sobre vida diaria bajo ocupación Jerusalem Este

mujeresdenegro en lacasadelapaz.org mujeresdenegro en lacasadelapaz.org
Jue Jun 9 20:24:57 CEST 2011

Recibido de la red interna. en ingles
Os reenviamos estos videos interactivos muy llamativos sobre la vida diaria
bajo la ocupación en jerusalem Este estan  en ingles,árabe y hebreo pero
se entiende de sobra. un beso MdN de Sevilla

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/palestinian-territories

2.07pm Palestinian territories

Living in East Jerusalem – a video interactive

Interactive
Four Palestinians and two Israelis used cameras provided by the Guardian
and B'Tselem human rights organisation to record video diaries about their
lives and experiences in East Jerusalem

2.23pm Palestinian territories

East Jerusalem: Sharing our house with settlers - video

Video (6min 19sec)
Muna and Muhammed are 12-year-old twins living in Sheikh Jarrah, East
Jerusalem. Settlers have taken over the front of their home, but the
family continue to live in the rest of the house

2.21pm Israel

East Jerusalem: Witnessing the truth - video

Video (9min 11sec)
Zuheir set up CCTV cameras around his home to document clashes between
settlers, residents and security forces. Footage captured on his camera
contradicts the official line on the killing of a local Silwan resident by
an Israeli settler guard

2.18pm Israel

East Jerusalem: 'The wall is choking us all' - video

Video (6min 54sec)
Abd al-Fatah lives on ancestral land in an ancient Cana'anite cave on the
edge of Jerusalem's municipal boundary. Israeli businessmen intend to
build a new settlement on his land. He recorded his daily battle to keep
them away

2.18pm Israel

East Jerusalem: 'My kids won't live under the same illusion I did' - video

Video (6min 55sec)

Raised in West Jerusalem, Sara Benninga is an emerging activist leader in
a growing mixed solidarity movement. We gave her a camera to record her
daily life moving between opposing cultures in East and West Jerusalem

2.18pm Palestinian territories

East Jerusalem: 'They broke into the block like a swarm of ants' - video

Video (4min 21sec)
Thaer Qirresh is a 14-year-old Palestinian living in the Muslim quarter of
the Old City in East Jerusalem. His family are the last Palestinian family
left in the block after a settler organisation purchased the lease and
moved in

2.18pm Israel

East Jerusalem: 'Every action in this area is very sensitive' - video

Video (6min 07sec)
A Jewish-Israeli archaeologist takes us on an alternative tour of the
'City of David' - the archaeological site and tourist attraction in the
centre of Jerusalem, owned by the Israeli settler organisation Elad

2.16pm Israel

East Jerusalem: Witnessing the truth (Arabic) – video

Video (9min 11sec)
Zuheir set up CCTV cameras around his home to document clashes between
settlers, residents and security forces. Footage captured on his camera
contradicts the official line on the killing of a local Silwan resident by
an Israeli settler guard

2.16pm Israel

East Jerusalem: Witnessing the truth (Hebrew) - video

Video (9min 05sec)
Zuheir set up CCTV cameras around his home to document clashes between
settlers, residents and security forces. Footage captured on his camera
contradicts the official line on the killing of a local Silwan resident by
an Israeli settler guard

2.15pm Israel

East Jerusalem: Sharing our house with settlers (Hebrew) - video

Video (6min 16sec)
Muna and Muhammed are 12-year-old twins living in Sheikh Jarrah, East
Jerusalem. Settlers have taken over the front of their home, but the
family continue to live in the rest of the house

2.15pm Palestinian territories

East Jerusalem: Sharing our house with settlers (Arabic) - video

Video (6min 19sec)
Muna and Muhammed are 12-year-old twins living in Sheikh Jarrah, East
Jerusalem. Settlers have taken over the front of their home, but the
family continue to live in the rest of the house

2.14pm Palestinian territories

East Jerusalem: 'They broke into the block like a swarm of ants' (Arabic)
- video

     Video (4min 16sec)
Thaer Qirresh is a 14-year-old Palestinian living in the Muslim quarter of
the Old City in East Jerusalem. His family are the last Palestinian family
left in the block after a settler organisation purchased the lease and
moved in

2.14pm Palestinian territories

East Jerusalem: 'They broke into the block like a swarm of ants' (Hebrew)
– video

     Video (4min 14sec)
Thaer Qirresh is a 14-year-old Palestinian living in the Muslim quarter of
the Old City in East Jerusalem. His family are the last Palestinian family
left in the block after a settler organisation purchased the lease and
moved in

2.13pm Israel

East Jerusalem: 'Every action in this area is very sensitive' (Arabic) -
video

Video (6min 07sec)
A Jewish-Israeli archaeologist takes us on an alternative tour of the
'City of David' - the archaeological site and tourist attraction in the
centre of Jerusalem, owned by the Israeli settler organisation Elad

2.13pm Israel

East Jerusalem: 'Every action in this area is very sensitive' (Hebrew) –
video

Video (6min 07sec)
A Jewish-Israeli archaeologist takes us on an alternative tour of the
'City of David' - the archaeological site and tourist attraction in the
centre of Jerusalem, owned by the Israeli settler organisation Elad

2.12pm Israel

East Jerusalem: 'My kids won't live under the same illusion I did'
(Hebrew) - video

Video (6min 55sec)
Raised in West Jerusalem, Sara Benninga is an emerging activist leader in
a growing mixed solidarity movement. We gave her a camera to record her
daily life moving between opposing cultures in East and West Jerusalem

2.11pm Israel

East Jerusalem: 'My kids won't live under the same illusion I did'
(Arabic) - video

Video (6min 55sec)
Raised in West Jerusalem, Sara Benninga is an emerging activist leader in
a growing mixed solidarity movement. We gave her a camera to record her
daily life moving betwee opposing cultures in East and West Jerusalem

2.10pm Israel

East Jerusalem: 'The wall is choking us all' (Hebrew) - video

Video (6min 54sec)
Abd al-Fatah lives on ancestral land in an ancient Cana'anite cave on the
edge of Jerusalem's municipal bondary. Israeli businessmen intend to build