[Redcercana] fotos del encuentro

María Palomares Arenas Cabral mpalomares75 en hotmail.com
Vie Oct 12 18:22:02 CEST 2007

From: lieve.snellingsapandora.beTo: womeninblackalistas.nodo50.orgDate: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 02:54:07 +0200Subject: [womeninblack] Lee's photos from conference - Lee Sharley

 ----- Original Message -----

From: Lee Sharkey

Dear sisters,

Thank you, Lieve, for your wonderful photo-documentation of the conference. Your images record not just what happened but the heart of what happened as well. They're a treasure.

I, too, have spent the time since the conference sorting, editing, and uploading photos--a much smaller set which I hope will complement Lieve's. It's online at http://picasaweb.google.com/leesharkey0. I'll echo Lieve by saying that looking closely at your intent, beautiful faces has kept you close to me and sustained my spirit. I'll also echo her request that you send me missing names or correct any names I have wrong in the captions.

If any of you would like the full-size file for any of the photos, email me at sharkeyamaine.edu and I'll send it to you.

Blessings as you work toward peace,
Lee