[Quideuaquitarragona] [Qui-deu-a-qui] Fwd: [jubileesouth] Philippines hit by one of the strongest typhoon in history

iolanda fresnillo @ifresnillo ifresnillo a riseup.net
dis nov 9 19:22:26 CET 2013

FYI

iolanda
Iolanda Fresnillo

haitiotrosterremotos.info

ifresnillo a riseup.net | @ifresnillo
iolandafresnillo.wordpress.com | iolandafresnillofoto.wordpress.com

Inici del missatge reenviat: