[Quideuaquitarragona] My best regards to you

Ty Newman 005baronahitel.net
Dis Maig 23 17:29:01 CEST 2009

Hello! I am glad send my greetings to you! My name is Ekaterina, I’m 28 years old. Sweet, kind, gentle, tender girl searches good man. My friends speak that I cheerful and sociable girl with which am always pleasant to communicate. Today I opened my email and have been pleasantly surprised to see notification from service of a dating site with you profile and have decided to write to you.

I would like to know you , please write only to my email:  lastochka277ayahoo.co.uk
if you also are interested in me

I wait your answer with impatience,
Cheers
Ekaterina