[energiadecreixent] Forum Social Mundia: Belem Bem Vivir De-growth‏

federico demaria federicodemariaahotmail.com
Dis Nov 15 11:52:41 CET 2008

Aqui info sobre el decrecimiento al forum social mundial de Belem.
Para si alquien se quiere apuntar, proponer ideas o estar enterado de los que pasa.

abrazo,

    About WSF Belem Bem Vivir De-growth‏

                    Marco DERIU (marco.deriuaunipr.it)

        Inviato:
        sabato 15 novembre 2008 10.32.58

        A:
        mauro.bonaiutiaiperbole.bo.it;
marco.deriuaunipr.it; dalmaafastwebnet.it;
c.pongoliniaforumsolidarieta.it; faust969alibero.it;
chiara.marchettiaunimi.it; njohanajuhl-nielsen.dk;
francoisadegrowth.net; federicodemariaahotmail.com; bertilleahabicoop.fr

        Cc:
        alessio.surianagmail.com; bearomaasupereva.it; o.romanoascienzepolitiche.uniba.it; paolo.cacciari_49alibero.it; gtaminatin.it

            Dear Francois, and dear all friends
Very Well about Bertille Darragon.
I don’t have any news about the bem-vivir/de-growth session at WSF in Belem.
I wrote twice to Moema Miranda and Miguel Palacin asking to update us with a
first program of sessions.
Last time Moema answered me (see below) that Roberto Espinoza will send a
proposal in short time.
Maybe I can write directly to Roberto to underline that we are waiting for
the first draft but remember that he lives in Amazonia and he doesn’t see
the e-mail very often.
In any case, I think it is a good idea to understand who is intended to go
to Belem and particularly who is interested in doing a intervention and
about what.
I will be in Belem for sure with Chiara. And I would like to talk
about “Resources conflicts and De-growth”.
If you want, you can also send me the e-mail addresses of people you want to
involve and inform about the sessions, so that we can complete our mailing
list and write to everybody.
Is it Ok?

All the best

Marco Deriu