[Educaciolliure] INTERCAMBIOS: intercambio o exchange

Xavier Alà xavilistasaclonlara-esp.org
Diu Des 7 18:34:02 CET 2008

Una familia de Madrid (España) matriculada en Clonlara desea hacer un intercambio con una familia anglohablante. Las personas interesadas deben contactar directamente con ellos.

Xavier Alà

----- Original Message -----
From: pilar carrasco felix
Cc: p.carrascofelixprellezo en yahoo.es
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 8:18 PM
Subject: intercambio o exchange

To all of the reading: we are a family compossed of father, mam and two sons. The oldest was 15 years old and the little was 10 years old. I wanted a family of exchange for my oldest son, and if you want one of your sons can came to my house. I want my son learn to speak English, because he want to be "helpper of fly". If somebody was interesting, I send my mail: p.carrascofelixprellezo en yahoo.es,  my number of telephone was: 91.842.49.69. The telephone movil is: 635690714. I wait for your respond, thank you. My name is Pilar and the name of my son is Isaac.