[Educaciolliure] Nuevo libro sobre educación en el hogar (en inglés)

Xavier Alà xavilistas en clonlara-esp.org
Mar Mayo 29 16:42:43 CEST 2007

Learning UnlimitedEl moderador de la lista europea edita un libro sobre educación en el hogar.

Xavier Alà

Learning Unlimited
Messages In This Digest (1 Message)
  1. NEW BOOK From: HE UK
View All Topics | Create New Topic Message
  1. NEW BOOK
  Posted by: "HE UK" mike en home-education.org.uk   mikeheuk
  Mon May 28, 2007 10:39 am (PST)
  I have just sent off my new book to the printers and copies should be
  available just prior to HES FES.

  It is called "Cant' Go Won't Go" and is on the topic of School Refusal and
  home education.

  It is the long awaited (OK long awaited by me) third of my books on research
  into home education in the UK.

  This one is somewhat different to the earlier two in that it concentrates on
  one issue.

  I have looked at the broad issue of school refusal including some
  theoretical ideas behind it as well as the practical aspects effecting
  families concentrating on how families are sometimes treated by the
  professionals working with them.

  It will normally cost £12 plus postage but if pre-ordered from my website it
  can be had for £10 including postage in the UK - that's £3 off.

  It is also available to buy from Euro zone countries all from my website:

  http://www.home-education.org.uk/book-theory.htm

  Anyone living elsewhere who would like a copy will need to contact me for a
  price as I've not had time to write further country web pages and sort out
  pricings.

  There is also an offer for all three of my research books available at a
  further discount.

  Best wishes

  Mike F-W
  Your man in a hammock