[Educaciolliure] Re: [L-U] Homeeducation gathering in Sweden 3-9 July

Xavier Alá xala en xtec.net
Lun Feb 20 20:54:16 CET 2006

Tercer encuentro en Suecia, del 3 al 9 de julio. Organiza la familia de Magnus Drysen.

Xavi Alà
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Magnus
  To: learning-unlimited en yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 8:40 PM
  Subject: [L-U] Homeeducation gathering in Sweden 3-9 July

  Hello all homeschooling-friends,

  After two successes full years we have now decided, on many peoples request,
  to once again invite you all to a third homeschooling gathering at our
  place.

  This year it is Monday the 3rd of July to Sunday the 9th of July that you
  should book for this event.

  The setup will be the same as previous years, Monday to Friday are to be
  more of a family week where we have possibilities to get together and do
  things. Saturday and Sunday will be more like an organised conference.

  The location for the event will be our farm in the west of Sörmland in
  Sweden. Here we have lots of space with excellent camping possibilities for
  both tents and caravans/campers and a lake nearby for swimming and fishing.
  The outdoorkichen will be set up again so everybody have the possibility to
  make their own food.

  Previous years we've been around 90 people from 9 different countries (both
  years) who got together here. We played and danced, swam in the lake and
  sang. We played football (soccer) and picked wild strawberries. But above
  all there were lots of opportunities to meet and talk with others who
  understand the reasons for choosing homeeducation, and for the children to
  have a chance to meet other homeschooled children.

  There have been some requests for more planned and organised activities
  during the week. This is something we don't want to organise and take
  responsibility for ourselves. We see it as our main function to supply the
  location. It is therefore our wish that we will get help and support from
  participants who are willing to create some activities for the week that we
  all can remember with pleasure. We also welcome help during the week before
  the gathering to set the place in order!

  More information will be sent out later. But reserve 3-9th July now and
  please tell us as soon as possible if you plan to join us. That makes our
  planning easier. For any questions please contact us at
  <mailto:magnus.drysen en telia.se> magnus.drysen en telia.se .

  We're hoping that as many of you as possible will take this opportunity to
  come and visit us this summer and help us create a memorable week with focus
  on homeeducation.

  Hoping to see you,

  Maria, Aron, Aurora, Magnus and Viktoria

  To see and modify all of your groups, go to
  http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

        Graduate school education online  High school education  Middle school education