Buen diagnóstico , mala estrategia

igsbcn igsbcn en comitesibm.org
Jue Jun 11 19:00:54 CEST 2009

IBM tiene una política cada vez más agresiva para maximizar los
beneficios, para ello utiliza cualquier medio a su alcance, bordeando si
no vulnerando, la legalidad, recortando los derechos económicos de los
trabajadores.

Los últimos ejemplos los tenemos desde la eliminación de la cafetería de
Barcelona a la supresión del ADSL, el esperpéntico aumento del precio de
la cafetería en Madrid, el cierre de la sucursal y despido de la
delegada sindical de Donostia, etc....

La empresa sabe que estos actos son denunciados tanto por los
trabajadores como en especial por sus representantes sindicales y por
tanto que estos son un fuerte obstáculo para imponer unilateralmente su
voluntad.

En lugar de optar por el diálogo, la respuesta de una IBM cada vez más
decimonónica es la agresión directa a los representantes sindicales,
p.ej. en Francia pretenden abrir expediente sancionador al delegado José
Sainz y en Italia la suspensión de empleo y sueldo a Davide Barillari
también representante sindical por su acción en Facebook.

Os adjuntamos los correos donde se cuentan los hechos y las acciones (el
enlace en donde os podéis solidarizar con estos compañeros - en francés
-, os ha de enviar un mensaje de confirmación a vuestro correo
electrónico).

saludos

Comités de Empresa de IBM e IGS

*______*

Hi all IWIS members,
I've just signed the online petition for solidarity to Jose Sainz. I
hope that all the french unions will be united to defend Jose... and
also our unions, in our countries around the world.
Remember the IWIS motto: an injury to one is an injury to all !!!

I'm also having big problems: I received some days ago a disciplinary
action (3 days without work and pay) cause I've organized an online
petition in Facebook against IBM's managers privileges. They went all to
a 4days full-payd holiday in a beauty farm, with their
wife/children...during the IBM US jobcuts. 262 italian IBM employees
signed the petition in Facebook...and now I received the "revenge" for
my unionist activity using new web 2.0 tools for our protests.
I'm discussing with a lawyer.... but it's very clear, expecially for me
and Jose.... the young and more active unionists are very dangerous for
the IBM management. We are simply doing our role, defending
workers...but IBM wants to stop us.

We see that IBM is facing the financial crisys reducing "costs and
rights" for all IBM employees, and to full enable this strategy IBM
needs to weak the IBM unionists in every country.
So more problems to IBM Unions are expected...and we should be prepared
to respond in a common way and voice.

Let's express our solidarity to Jose Sainz !!!! Please Anna, keep IWIS
informed...and pls send me leaflefts in english, so I can traduce in
italian and publish them in our union websites.

Davide Barillari
FLMUniti/CUB -unions 2.0- IBM Italy

*---------------------*

To all IWIS members: IBM Management is trying to fire our unionist JOSE
SAINZ

Let us sign the on-line petition for the defence of our companion José
Sainz secretary of IBM CGT La Gaude which risks to be dismissed
to have defended a discriminated and harassed employee inside IBM.
 _
_*_http://www.mesopinions.com/detail-petition.php?ID_PETITION=edd82a9d6f692a83ba25b74436d43c90_*

No penalty against a unionist who was only doing his job by defending
employees.

On May 22nd of this year José Sainz issues an appeal, to his union at
the national level inside IBM as well as the others unions into the
company,
to defend a Sales representative IBM discriminated and harassed by his
management. Today this employee is on illness, at home.

This action is done by sending numbers of e-mails to the higher
management level to require the immediate stopping of the harassment victim
towards this employee.

For unique answer the IBM France management asks the local la Gaude
management to rage and to summon José Sainz to an interview with the aim
of a penalty being able to go until *the firing of the unionist*.

Today to defend the employees is considered as an offence!
The management must know that at the *CGT* our convictions do not change
according to the threats and penalties.  José Sainz, as all his companions,
gave for mission to defend the interest of the employees and they will
continue.

The preliminary interview with penalty which can go until dismissal,
will take place on *Thursday, June 11th at 11:00 am at IBM La Gaude.  *
All other unionists will join José Sainz to support him during his
interview.

Thanks to all for the unconditional defence of the labor-union liberties.