[Deuda-QdQ] [Fwd: [IllegitimateDebt-Campaign-News] Deepest Solidarity and Most Urgent Call for Support for the Peoples of Haiti]

JEROME DUVAL djino68 en gmail.com
Mie Ene 13 23:26:16 CET 2010

Os reenvio un mensaje desde filipinas de Lidy Nacpil, coordinadora
internacional para Jubilee South:
Es la hora de reenforzar la demanda  de reparación desde gobiernos del norte
por la deuda histórica, social y ecológica poseído por Haiti y exigir ahora
más que nunca la cancelación de la deuda financiera del pobre pueblo
haitiano.

Abrazos,
Jérôme

-------- Message original --------  Sujet: [IllegitimateDebt-Campaign-News]
Deepest Solidarity and Most Urgent Call for Support for the Peoples of
HaitiDate:
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:32:07 -0500 (EST)De: lnacpil en jsouth.orgPour ::
illegitimatedebt-campaign-news en lists.democracyinaction.org

 Our deepest sympathies and solidarity with the people of Haiti at this time
of great tragedy and suffering.

 We join our voices in calling for urgent mobilization of immediate relief
and support. We will follow the lead of our colleagues in Haiti as to how
and what is the best way to send material and financial assistance as many
from our members, friends and networks will certainly want to help.

 Now is also the time to even more vigorously demand from the governments of
northern countries reparations for historical, social and ecological debts
owed to Haiti, and for the immediate cancellation of all financial debts
claimed from Haiti.

 Lidy Nacpil
for JS APMDD