[Redcercana] Lovaina: texto de Mary Pampalk -Viena-

Yolanda Rouiller roal en nodo50.org
Lun Mar 18 23:22:18 CET 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Mary Pampalk* <mary.pampalk en gmail.com
<mailto:mary.pampalk en gmail.com>>
Date: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 11:37 AM
Subject: copy of talk
To: Yolanda Rouiller <roal en nodo50.org <mailto:roal en nodo5o.org>>

Hello Yolanda

I was very happy to meet you in Leuven and to participate in all the
celebrations surrounding the 25 jubilee. As promised I am sending you a
copy of my talk.

Please give my regards to those of WiB that you have contact with. You
have very active women in Spain and I enjoyed meeting the ones that
attended the Cape Town conference.

I wish you lots of energy and success in your activities. You are making
an important contribution through your translation work. I hope to meet
you again.

In solidarity
Mary