[Redcercana] [womeninblack] Vigils/Vigilias

Ana Valdés agora158 en gmail.com
Vie Sep 27 14:28:54 CEST 2013

Dear Paula, of course I am going to add Austria to the list, we must show
the vitality and the power of this movement, the only in it's kind
struggling active against wars, impunity and colonialism!
Ana