[Redcercana] MdN Jerusalem BLOG Y FOTOS sobre las vigilias e 02-2012]

mujeresdenegro en lacasadelapaz.org mujeresdenegro en lacasadelapaz.org
Sab Feb 18 12:22:47 CET 2012

MdN Jerusalem BLOG Y FOTOS sobre las vigilias e 02-2012
Esto circula por las redes intenacionales de mdN, por si no teneis acceso,
hay varias paginas web y blog a pinchar.

----- Message transféré -----
De: "Gila Svirsky" gsvirsky en netvision.net.il

 A nice little blog about Women in Black in Jerusalem.
<http://kateincolor.wordpress.com/2012/02/13/women-in-black-vigil/>
http://kateincolor.wordpress.com/2012/02/13/women-in-black-vigil/

Hugs to all –

Gila

____________________

Gila Svirsky

http://www.gilasvirsky.com <http://www.gilasvirsky.com/>

 From: Kate Trenerry [mailto:ktrenerry en gmail.com]

Gila,

Here's a link to a blog post I did on the Women in Black vigil, with photos.
Please feel free to pass it along to women involved or use it in any
capacity.
 <http://kateincolor.wordpress.com/2012/02/13/women-in-black-vigil/>
http://kateincolor.wordpress.com/2012/02/13/women-in-black-vigil/

Stay in touch and all the best,