[Redcercana] 7. Meeting WiB proposals from Roma and from Belgrad]]

mujeresdenegro en lacasadelapaz.org mujeresdenegro en lacasadelapaz.org
Jue Abr 12 18:25:17 CEST 2012

La propuesta de Roma esta en castellano. no la de Belgrad ( aver si
alguien puede traducirla)
 MUJERES DE NEGRO contra la guerra
          Casa de la Paz
            Calle /  Fray Diego de Cádiz nº 19
            41003 Sevilla
            mujeresdenegro en lacasadelapaz.org

Meeting of Women in Black of Europe
                28-29- 30 april 2012
      Rencontre des Femmes en Noir d´Europe
                28- 29- 30 avril 2012
      Encuentro de Mujeres de Negro de Europa
                28- 29 30 de abril 2012
                      SEVILLA
                     (Andalucía)
FOR CONTENTS

The friends from Roma and from Belgrad  sent proposals

-. From Roma: english, castellano, italiano
-. From Belgrade/ Serbian : english
Nous n´avons pas le temps de traduire en françaisMandamos en castellano en
cuanto podamos la proposición de Belgrado.

PROPOSAL OF WiB ROME
			    At the National WiB meeting in Rome, 10-11 March 2012

	Women in Black Rome propose to take to the European meeting of the Women
in Black in Spain at the end of April the proposal to send two letters
from the Women in Black movement to the European Parliament, or rather to
the representative bodies and to the women who are present in these
bodies (the European Council- president Herman Van Rompuy, Rue de la
Loi/Wetstraat, 175-1048 Brussels; European Commission, president José M.
D. Barroso and high representative of the union for foreign affairs,
vicepresident and commissioner for justice Catherine Ashton and to other
representatives considered to be significant.) .
	The first letter should make known that the European Women in Black
movement is committed to working for peace, and whatever else we would
like to make clear. This letter would be sent at the start of the work.
The second letter, to the same recipients as the first in which we inform
them of the conclusions of the meeting.

Castillano

PROPUESTA DE LA MdN DE ROMA
Encuentro Nacional en Roma el 10 al 11 marzo 2012

El Movimiento de Mujeres de Negro de Roma quiere llevar en el Encuentro de
Mujeres de Negro de Europa en España a finales de abril, la propuesta de
enviar dos cartas del Movimiento de Mujeres Negras en el Parlamento
Europeo, o mejor dicho, sus órganos de representación y a las mujeres
quienes están presentes che en estos organismos (Consejo Europeo -
presidente Herman Van Rompuy, Rue de la Loi / Wetstraat,
175-1048-Bruselas, Comisión Europea, - presidente José Barroso y el Alto
Representante de la Unión para Asuntos Exteriores, vicepresidenta y
Comisaria de Justicia,  Catherine Ashton y los demás representantes que se
consideran significativos).
La primera carta debe dar a conocer que el movimiento de Mujeres de Negro
en Europa y que está comprometido con el tema de la paz y cualquier otra
cosa que se quiere destacar, enviando la carta al comienzo de los
trabajos.
La segunda carta a los mismos destinatarios de la primera con la que se
informa de las conclusiones de la reunión.

The proposal of Women in Black Belgrade, Serbian Network

Women in Black of Belgrade consider as the most important to be focused on
certain issues. So, that there is enough time to discuss and make
conclusions as European Network.  Those issues should be selected by the
commission of yours, among the proposals of all WIB`s from Europe, as
those which were mentioned the most frequently in the proposals sent by
the last week before the event.

To us, would be precious to be able to present shortly specific and actual
problems of our communities, so that we could exchange actual info on the
greatest problems which harm women the most and then we could agree which
of those are the crucial for our mutual actions in the future.

Therefore, we would be able to create our short and long term goals, our
Network could work upon in the future and cooperate, based on previously
made conclusions regarding crucial problems (regionally and planetary) we
have defined as such, which are the most important and threatening for
women, planetary.

But, the most important for us is the possibility to meet, finally, to
check if we can confirm our Network as firm and reliable, to communicate
directly, because it is a success itself, knowing how complicate task it
is to achieve and therefore we THANK YOU in advance for taking over the
initiative and conducting the process of organizing the meeting of all
European WIB.

We hope it will improve our efficiency and influence on our communities as
well as wider, regarding facing, reacting and finalizing problems and
strategies of our mutual fight.