[Redcercana] Fwd: Liberado el Objetor de Conciencia egipcio

yolajb_educarueca yolajb en educarueca.org
Mar Feb 8 14:55:55 CET 2011

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	Liberado el Objetor de Conciencia egipcio
Fecha: 	Tue, 08 Feb 2011 14:53:05 +0100
De: 	yolajb_educarueca <yolajb en educarueca.org>
Para: 	infomoc en grups.pangea.org

Hola,

He leído la noticia de la liberación del objetor egipcio. Un momento importante para dar apoyo a este grupo de objetores en la difícil situación que están viviendo. Quizás este hecho pueda animar a los grupos que están buscando dar difusión internacional para el 15 de mayo, Día Internacional por la Objeción de Conciencia. Yolanda
===============================

Subject: I'm free again: Alive and Kicking
From: Maikel Nabil<maikel.nabil en yahoo.com>
To:ebcoboard en yahoogroups.com,andreas en wri-irg.org

Queridxs pacifistas y amigxs,
El Servicio de Intenligencia Egipcia me acaba de liberar hoy 5/2/11 a las 7 pm (después de 29 h. de arresto)
Me han pegado un montón, me han acosado sexualmente, me han amenzado diciendo que voy a ser juzgado por una corte militar, han intentado que me una al ejército, me han robado mi DNI y mi móvil. He pasado los Peores días de mi vida. Se estaban vengando de mi rechazo al cumplir el servicio militar... Necesitaré un par de días de descanso después de esta horrible experiencia. Muchas gracias a todos y todas por  vuestros continuos esfuerzos por apoyarme hasta lograr mi libertad y mi seguridad.
Os deseo lo mejor,
Maikel Nabil
http://www.maikelnabil.com/

Traducido por: Yolanda Juarros Barcenilla

Información en inglés:http://www.wri-irg.org/node/12157

Dear Pacifist Friends,Egyptian
  Intelligence Just Released me today 7 pm ( After 29 hours of Arrest ) ...
They beat me a lot,
sexually harassed me, threaten me to be tried in front of a military
trial, wanted to make me join the army, stole my ID&  Mobile phone. I
  spent The Worst days of my life, They were making revenge to my refusal of
the military service... I'll need a couple of days to rest
after this horrible experienceThanks to all of you, for all your continuous
efforts supporting my freedom&  SafetyBest,Maikel
Nabilhttp://www.maikelnabil.com/

-- Andreas Speck at War Resisters' International Conscientious Objection
Campaigning Worker 5 Caledonian Road - London N1 9DX - Britain tel
+44-20-7278 4040 - fax +44-20-7278 0444 Skype warresisters email
andreas en wri-irg.org http://wri-irg.org Support War Resisters'
International! Donate today! Online: http://wri-irg.org/en/donate-en.htm

message-footer.txt

--
wri-internal-en is War Resisters' International's English language discussion list, open to WRI affiliates and activists. All messages to this list are automatically translated into Spanish, French, and German.

Please do only post messages in English to this list. For posts in other languages please use:

* wri-internal-es for posts in Spanish

* wri-internal-fr for posts in French

* wri-internal-de for posts in German

For assistance, please contact the WRI office.

Important note

In order to be able to post messages to any of the lists of the wri-internal system, you need to be subscribed to all lists starting with wri-internal-. However, you only need to set your subscription to receive messages for the list of your preferred language - for all other lists you can set your subscription to no mail.

This procedure is necessary to make sure that your automatically translated messages are accepted for posting on the other lists.