[Redcercana] FW: [womeninblack] Attack on activists in Belgrade Women in Black headquarters / Pro-gay activists attacked (Tanjug, Beta)

María Palomares Arenas Cabral mpalomares75 en hotmail.com
Mie Oct 13 09:34:26 CEST 2010

Hola amigas
No tengo tiempo ahora de traducir, pero en unos días está seguro. Solo escribiros porque han atacado la sede de Mujeres de Negro de Belgrado, debido a su participación en el Gay Prade (una marcha por el orgullo gay, trans, bollo, etc...). Ahí tenéis la foto...
En cuanto podamos lo traducimos.
Besos
Maria

From: lieve.snellings a pandora.be
To: womeninblack a listas.nodo50.org
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:11:53 +0200
Subject: [womeninblack] Attack on activists in Belgrade Women in Black	headquarters / Pro-gay activists attacked (Tanjug, Beta)

Dear, Dearest,

Watching the TV news yesterday, reading the newspaper
and this mail from Shebar makes me sad and angry with so much hate and violence
that is commited against participants of the Gay Pride in Belgrade yesterday,
and the attac on the WiB office.  Nationalism showed himself on his most
violent, intollerant way...
Watching this photo, at the same time I am so VERY VERY
PROUD seeing my friends Lepa, Stasa and Boban on the first line.  About
1000 so courageous fantastic wonderful people came in the streets, stood up
!  I want to sent you all the biggest support, good energy and lots of
love to take care of each other, recover and continue walking your road...
Many in the world do support you, are standing with you !
I sent you all in Belgrade a big hug and lots and lots
of love
and lots of love to you all, where ever in the
world
lieve