[Redcercana] Reenv: workshop papers now on-line

SOFIFISO en terra.es SOFIFISO en terra.es
Mie Abr 1 19:26:13 CEST 2009

Si entrais aqui podeis ver algunas fotos de las que envie y nuestro
texto, entre otros.
Besitos y...deseadnos suerte
Sofia

----Mensaje original----
De: agyorgy en wloe.org
Recibido: 31/03/2009 23:58
Para: "Cynthia Cockburn"<c.cockburn en ktown.demon.co.uk>
CC: <a_ebbe en centrum.dk>, <anna.valente en torinofacile.it>,
<billieholiday en libero.it>, <billieholidey en libero.it>,
<celia en marchemondiale.org>, <chatourn en hotmail.com>, <cocoa-0726 en hotmail.
co.jp>, <cristina.tut en tin.it>, <dianebrace1 en googlemail.com>,
<doucha en free.fr>, <erika-foto en t-online.de>, <femmesegalite en yahoo.com>,
<firdaus en tin.it>, <gberthet38 en yahoo.fr>, <gelis en gmx.net>,
<heidi en meinzolt.de>, <helga.berg en mvb.net>, <irm.heilberger en t-online.
de>, <jemmaven en yahoo.es>, <lydia en zimmermann-a.com>, <majadan75 en yahoo.
com>, <marchfem en rezisti.org>, <margherita.granero en tele2.it>,
<marianbleda en hotmail.com>, <marisa.savoia en tin.it>,
<marlenetuininga en aliceadsl.fr>, <martine.toulotte en wanadoo.fr>, <mg.
guidetti en alice.it>, <millionwomenrise en gmail.com>, <mmorisi en libertysurf.
<nellagin en tiscali.it>, <ninakelly773 en hotmail.com>, <rosamalt en libero.
it>, <shahidachoudhry en aol.com>, <simonar42 en hotmail.com>,
<sofifiso en terra.es>, <ulrike.kleinknecht-straehle en t-online.de>
Asunto: workshop papers now on-line

Dear Women,

I am happy to let you know that the papers forwarded by Cynthia are
now
on-line at our Women and Life on Earth website, English section:

http://www.wloe.org/Women-say-No-to-NATO.549.0.html is the first
workshop page, and

http://www.wloe.org/NATO-Security-Gender-Que.551.0.html has the
papers.

We have included several of the excellent photos sent to us by Women
in
Black Spain. We can do more following the events in Strasbourg,
although
I must warn you that our resources are limited -- though I hope
growing.

Supporting the workshop and our plans in Strasbourg with information
on-line and follow-up documentation is our (WLOE) contribution to
this
effort. I look forward to meeting you all in Strasbourg soon.

Tomorrow I will be in our office and can make some changes to the
website, so let me know if any are necessary. Please note also that
new
versions of the Conference Program went on-line today, and have the
right time and place for our workshop (if not exact name)... they are
available from our site too, but here they are for you:

English:   http://www.no-to-nato.org/wp-content/uploads/engl_31maerz.
pdf
German:  http://www.no-to-nato.org/wp-content/uploads/dt_31maerz.pdf

I especially look forward to talking with anyone interested in how we
can use the internet more effectively, for outreach, education,
organizing -- and action!

Best wishes, Anna

--
Anna Gyorgy   agyorgy en wloe.org

Women and Life on Earth e.V.
Frauen in internationaler Zusammenarbeit für Frieden, Ökologie und
soziale Gerechtigkeit e. V.
Women in international cooperation for peace, ecology and social
justice
http://www.wloe.org

Kaiserstr. 201, 53113 Bonn, Germany
WLOE Mobile tel: +49-(0)176-547-21311

Spende:
GLS Gemeinschaftsbank
BLZ: 430 609 67
Konto-Nr.: 105 421 100
Kontoinhaber: WLOE e.V.

International contributions:
Women and Life on Earth e.V.
BIC/SWIFT Code: GENO DE M 1GLS
IBAN: DE 1643 0609 67010 5421100

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando aquí.