[energiadecreixent] Naomi Klein in Totnes (The home of transition UK)

Fun Peace fuspey a yahoo.co.uk
dll mar 28 01:10:05 CEST 2011

Nuevo peli con Naomi Klein con la gente de transicion en Totnes, Inglaterra,
hablando sobre el crisis con capitalismo y su connecion con el movimiento de
transicion... abrazos a tod a s, Dunk

 WordPress.com
   Naomi Klein in Totnes
fuspey | 28 marzo, 2011 at 0:57 | Etiquetas: Hopkins | Categorías: English, Pico
del Petróleo, resiliencia, solidaridad | URL: http://wp.me/pNGF5-cX

Rob Hopkins: At the end of Naomi Klein’s two-day visit to Totnes, which included
a  talk and meetings with many of the key  players in Transition Town Totnes, I
managed to grab an hour with her  for an interview.  Here, in two parts (part
two tomorrow), is the  discussion we had.

1 - Part One: “…that world view is killing us and needs to be replaced with
another world view…”
2 - Part Two. “we must address inequality if we’re going to deal with climate
change”.
Rob Hopkins: Well, it has been Naomi Klein week here at Transition Culture!
Here is the film, beautifully produced by those good folks at nuproject, of
Naomi’s talk in Totnes last weekend.
Naomi Klein in Totnes: The Movie!
watch?v=QHs64Hz3ZJY
Añade un comentario a este post

  WordPress.com | Gracias por volar con WordPress!
Manage Subscriptions | Darse de baja | Reach out to your own subscribers with
WordPress.com.

http://subscribe.wordpress.com