[energiadecreixent] forum social europeu

Laura Blanco Grau lblanco_grauayahoo.es
Dma Jun 10 19:22:35 CEST 2008

Hola!!

Aquí va info sobre el Forum Social Europeu.

Mauro Bonaiuti(president de l'associació de la decrescita) pregunta si estem interessats.
Fede ja li ha dit que en principi sí.

This is to inform you that we three had an  informal meeting on sunday afternoon, that had as a main purpose to try and be  part of a process that could lead to chair a workshop on degrowth at the next  European Social Forum, that will be in Malmoe at the end of next  September.
At this regard we have defined the following possible
steps:
	* Achive a shared definition of degrowth. We could  collect all statements coming from "national" degrowth networks or local  groups and use the conclusions of the group on "degrowth  statement".
	* Starting to share ideas about an European  degrowth network - and the related website - that we could officialy  present at the ESF.
	* Prepare a leaflet in English - and possibly in  other languages - in order to expose the main topics on  degrowth.
	* Define a comitee responsable to follow the  process and to define the best way to partecipate to the ESF and to  interact with the organizing comitee of the forum.
We think that - whatever will be  our influence on European Social Forum agenda - this process could  be anyway useful to spread the idea of  degrowth in Europe and at different levels (civil society, institutions,  academy...).

Obviously, first of all, we would like you to  join the group and to share with us any suggestion you have on this  project.

Best regards,

Mauro Bonaiuti
Dalma Domeneghini
Niels Johan Juhl  Nielsen

-  Social Forum Europeo di Malmo(Svezia, 17-21 settembre 2008)
http://www.esf2008.org/

Windows Live Mobile Da oggi puoi controllare la posta di Hotmail anche dal tuo cellulare

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo! La bandeja de entrada más inteligente.