[Ecoseny.Actualitat] cancelar subscripcion

sarah H sarahdawnh a gmail.com
dim oct 2 19:18:51 CEST 2012

porfavor no quiero recibir mas noticias, no vivo en la zona

--
*‎"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our
banking and monetary system , for if they did, I believe there would be a

"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without
power is  sentimental and anemic.~~Martin Luther King Jr.~~

"I will say this, at the risk of sounding ridiculous, but a true
revolutionary is motivated only by love."
~~Ernesto "Che" Guevarra~~